SMART METERS FOR EV CHARGING
Smart Metering for Electric Vehicle Charge Point Monitoring
Meter supplies to EV Charge points, individually or in groups.
Here’s what MeterOnline includes:
- Individual Charge Points – allows electricity used in vehicle charging to be accounted for on both smart chargers or simple charging sockets.
- Groups of Charge Points – where charge points are fed from the supply to an existing building, separately monitor the electricity being used to in order to re-charge for its use.
- Keep records of changing electricity used – quickly provide evidence for tax purposes.
- MID (Measurement Instruments Directive) approved smart meters allow the readings to be used for financial purposes.
- Produce energy reports and charge event reports.
METERONLINE SMART METERING
From 1 to 1,000s of meters
For Individual Customers
with 1 Meter
Easy registration & online payment
For Multiple Meters
up to several thousand
Cost effective service on a one year contract